List of active policies
|GDPR-policy||Site policy||All users|
SummaryYour personal data is collected and processed so that we can complete the training and provide you with adequate information in this context.
It is important that you feel safe with how we at DGM handle your personal information. We protect the information you entrust to us with, and follow the laws and regulations that exist to protect your privacy.
This is how we handle your personal information
Om u onze diensten aan te kunnen bieden, hebben wij uw persoonsgegevens nodig. We verzamelen niet meer informatie dan we nodig hebben. We verkopen de informatie nooit aan derden.
It is important that you read and understand our data protection policy before ordering or using our services. If you have any questions about our data protection policy, you can always contact us at email@example.com.
By ordering or using DGM's services, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. You also agree that DGM uses electronic communication channels to communicate and send information to you.
This data protection policy covers all data that we collect, for example from websites, social media, contact by phone or email and at events / fairs. We may combine personal data collected in one way (eg a website) with personal data collected in another way (eg courses).
Information that you provide to us
You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself and your company in a number of different ways, such as when you order our services or contact us on our website, when you contact us by e-mail, letter or telephone, when you sign up for a course, a meeting, a seminar or similar, when you sign up that you want to receive newsletters or interact on our social media. This information can be:
- Personal and contact information - name, address information, e-mail address, mobile phone number, your professional role, your workplace.
- Payment information - billing address, reference person, other billing information.
Information we collect about you
When you get in touch with us, we may collect information about (please note that we do not always necessarily collect all of the following data):
- Personal and contact information - name, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, your professional role, your workplace.
- Information about services and deliveries - details regarding the services you subscribe to or purchase, eg ongoing consulting services, assignments, projects or training and newsletters that you read.
- Financial information - creditworthiness.
- Historical information - previous purchases, participation in training and meetings, payment history.
- Device information - e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, geographic information, operating system, platform and screen resolution (via statistics tools and newsletter systems).
The information you give us is necessary either to enter into a contractual relationship with us, or for other purposes. For example, it may be so that we can improve our information and services to you or carry out our assignment and our commitments to you as a customer. Social security numbers are only processed in exceptional cases for special services that require a legitimate identity.
How do we use the information?
Provide, perform and improve our services.
All data is used to provide, perform and improve our services to our customers. Here you can see what data we process, in what situations and what legal basis we base our use on.
When you order products, services, training and sign agreements with us
Category of data
|Company / organization
|Service-information or product information
Legal basis: Perform our agreed commitments to you.
Will we share your information?
We will never sell your personal information to third parties without your permission. We may transfer to, or share your information with, selected third parties, as follows. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your information is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferring to or sharing with such selected third parties.
Suppliers and subcontractors
Information is shared with Autotech Teknikinformation AB, which is the system supplier of this learning platform. The information is shared so that we can carry out our agreed commitments to you.
We may provide necessary information to authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed that we do so.
That we "may come to" in this context does not mean that we automatically do so. Only after careful consideration and against legal grounds will information be shared, if applicable.
If DGM or a significant part of DGM's assets is acquired by a third party, personal information about DGM's customers may be shared with the third party, in order for the assignment to be continued.
Where do we process your personal data?
We strive to always store your personal data within the EU / EEA. However, in some situations they may be processed outside the EU / EEA by a third party, such as a technology supplier or subcontractor. We will always take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your information is handled at the same level as the protection offered within the EU / EEA.
How long do we store your personal information?
We store data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the information was collected, or to carry out our commitments and for as long as required by statutory storage periods, in particular as regards accounting requirements.
You who are registered with us have several rights that you should be aware of:
- You have the right to request a register extract free of charge, once a year.
- You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is incorrect, incomplete or misleading and the right to limit the processing of personal data.
- U heeft het recht om uw gegevens te laten verwijderen, maar verwijdering van persoonsgegevens kan niet plaatsvinden als dit vereist is om een overeenkomst na te komen of als een andere Nederlandse of Europese wet, rechterlijke of autoriteitsbeslissing anders zegt, en als het gebaseerd is op gerechtvaardigde redenen. Mocht u van mening zijn dat er geen gerechtvaardigde redenen zijn of dat het gerechtvaardigd belang onjuist is, dan heeft u het recht om bezwaar te maken tegen de behandeling.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- You can also submit complaints about the processing to the Data Inspectorate.
- You can object to direct marketing that is not classified as public information.
Change of data protection policy
We have a designated person responsible for data protection issues. For questions about privacy and data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 054-400 11 90.
You can also contact us via regular mail which you then send to DGM Sverige AB, Industrigatan 16, 195 60 Arlandastad.
The person responsible for personal data is DGM Sverige AB with organization number: 556598–2526 based in Sigtuna, Stockholm County.
DGM's data protection policy was last updated on 2018-05-24